Not only will you reach more consumers at a lower cost, you will be able to target the right ones.
More and more internet users are turning to Facebook to search for businesses rather than Google.
"96% of small business owners and marketers use social media marketing."
- Social Media Examiner
"57% of consumers think more highly of a business after seeing positive comments or praise online."
- Direct Marketing
Our strategy puts in place a system of clarity, guidance, and documentation of the process. We need to determine who you want to be communicating with and how, what you want to achieve with your content, and the different ways you can effectively distribute that content to your target audience.
- Establish Goals What is it exactly that you're wanting to achieve?
- Define your success metrics What can be measured to define success?
- List Challenges Are there any barriers keeping your social content from making its biggest impact?
- Create Solutions Brain storm possible solutions to overcome those challenges.
- Analyze the competition With our reports we can pinpoint days when competitors experienced the best engagement.
- Determine your strengths & weaknesses It's a good idea to analyze where you currently see success or where there are areas for improvement.
- Audit your content We identify your best-performing content and most popular channels so that we can build future content that caters to the interests of your audience and share your content in the most effective way.
- Research and create a list of relevant keywords Hashtags are powerful and can help others discover your brand.
- Determine your brand voice Your brand's voice should align with the interests of your audience and match their communication style.
- Optimize your social media profiles Social profiles are often the first impression your brand has on someone.
- Develop your buyer persona We need to know exactly who your business is marketing to so created and curated content aligns.
- Listen to your audience We can run reports on your audiences engagement level with similar businesses, trending topics, or even relevant events.
- Research industry trends & topics It helps to stay up-to-date and learn what the current interests of your followers are.
- Connect with other departments If your business has a sales department, they can often provide insight into the needs or challenges of your customers.
- Choose content types Based off of your buyer persona, we decide what variety of media types they would like to see.
- Develop a posting schedule We never want to post several posts on one day and zero on another. Posting consistently offers more reach and more opportunity.
- Brainstorm content ideas We brainstorm and plan content that will resonate with your audience.
- Create the content We work on designing and optimizing that content with relevant hashtags and links. Various social channels have different size standards.
- Create a call-to-action Not all content will have an action, but those that will need a landing page to link to, downloadable PDF created, or other action.
- Amplify efforts Now that content is being created, we can leverage other tactics to get people to share the content too.
- Boost the best content Only after we analyze the data from the last few months of posting, do we consider using paid boosts or advertising.
- Engage with your audience Comments can provide a lot of feedback or insight. A lack of response or communication can often be considered a "negative" response.
- Analyze & Report Every 30 days we generate reports so that we (and you) can see how the curated and created content has performed through various channels.
- Make adjustments to the strategy based off the metrics Based off of the date we have, we determine what we should change, what we can do differently and what was most effective.
What we offer
Your social media strategy should be guided by your overall business goals.
Objectives should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound.
We’ll schedule updates for the platforms that would be best for your business. Each post will be industry relevant and created with the target market in mind.
It’s absolutely essential that your message never becomes infrequent, or falls silent all together. Accounts that aren’t regularly updated appear outdated and lazy. The beauty of this feature is that you can run your own campaigns alongside it. Want to do a big promotion every few months and not worry about social media in-between? No problem, you’re covered!
Branded graphics are a great way to take your social media up a notch. Posts with graphics get 150% more shares than written posts.
The graphics depend on the business and it’s motives. But they usually feature quotes and happy, motivational vibes. Which boosts shares and interaction even further.
Because graphics are branded each time they are shared your branding and company is exposed to new potential customers. This is a great way to grow your following too.
Curated content & articles
The worst way to use social media is to constantly sell to followers. The best way is to provide content with genuine value that captures their attention.
This is why we’re always searching for the latest articles that appeal to our client’s target customers.
Traffic funnels to website
Once you have a captivated audience on social media it’s time to convert them to website traffic!
Depending on the company funnels could be sent to blogs, reports, company updates, newsletters, competitions or any other features on your website.
Social Media Monitoring
Monitoring helps track key metrics like brand awareness, social share of voice, ROI, and tests the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Brand mentions
- Relevant hashtags
- Mentions of your competitors
- General trends that apply to your industry
Implementing Social Media Governance
Your employees can become brand ambassadors for your business. We'll help you create a plan and a strategy to guide and train your employees with their public facing social media profiles, to reduce legal risks, brand damage or even lost revenue.
Monthly Reports & Analysis
The rule of social media is that it takes three months to impact business. One month to build the following, one month to capture attention and then another month until people act on it. The benefits of social media are improved branding and reputation. Not easily measured!
Our monthly reports bring a little bit of clarity. Measuring each accounts growth, interaction and website traffic. If you have clear goals we can also help track your sales, conversations and KPIs.