Not only will you reach more consumers at a lower cost, you will be able to target the right ones.
More and more internet users are turning to Facebook to search for businesses rather than Google.
"96% of small business owners and marketers use social media marketing."
- Social Media Examiner
"57% of consumers think more highly of a business after seeing positive comments or praise online."
- Direct Marketing
Do You Need Social Media Help?
Social media can benefit your business in so many different ways, but if you chase all of them at once, you usually end up with nothing. We’ve found the best way to get results is to have one key goal, and focus all of our attention on achieving that and that alone.
How We Can Help You Grow Your Business With Social Media
Your social media strategy should be guided by your overall business goals.
Objectives should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound.
Monthly Hands-on Consultant
As a consultant, we're able to help those who can't afford a full scale management service and train those who wish to manage their own accounts.
- Brief Organization Research - We get familiar with your organization so we can help you create objectives to reach your goals.
- Help with media creation - We want you to look your best! Unlike other consultants, we help create pngs, jpgs, PDFs optimized to share on your social networks. Keeping your content visually appealing has a big impact.
- Help with content curation & creation - Curating content is a great way to keep your audience interested and add more shareable content and grow community connection.
- Content calendar & scheduling - We help you develop a schedule of content and implement it in a way that extends your reach and improves visibility.
- Monthly or bi-weekly phone calls - Depending on your level of activity on your accounts, we're happy to have accountability check-ins once or twice a month.
- Reports - We review the end of the months reports with you and offer suggestions for next months strategy.
Starting at $299 /month
Monthly Social Media Strategist
We only take on a handful of strategist + management accounts each month - we want to make sure we're focused and dedicated. Think of us as an extension of your team or even like a part-time employee who has major skills!
- Deep Dive - Organization research, competition analysis, and industry research.
- Content Audit - We identify your best performing content and do keyword research and profile optimization.
- Develop consumer persona - Defining exactly who your organization is targeting to keeps posts uniformed and focused.
- Develop organization voice - Helps insure all posts have a similar communication style.
- Media creation - We create videos, pngs, jpgs, PDFs optimized to share on your social networks.
- Content curation & creation- Curating content is a great way to keep your audience interested and add more shareable content and grow community connection.
- Content calendar & scheduling - We develop a schedule of content and implement it in a way that extends your reach and improves visibility.
- Post Boosting - Based off of our monthly data we’ll boost your best performing posts.
- Monitoring - We track organization mentions, relevant hashtags, mentions of your competitors and industry trends.
- Website help - If we’ve created your website, we’ll be happy to help build out landing pages or help update content, even optimize it for SEO.
- Reports & Analysis - We send you end of the month reports & adjust our strategy based off data.
Spend less time creating content on your accounts and more time doing what you're best at!
Monthly Full Service Social Media Account Management
Not only are we dedicated fully to understanding your business and creating + curating content for your platforms, we also engage with your audience and network.
This solution includes everything from the Social Media Strategist list plus:
- Audience engagement - A lack of response or communication to your followers can often be considered a "negative" response. We siphon all comments and messages into an inbox that we monitor and reply to everything on your behalf using pre-approved messages or your brand voice. For others, we send alerts out to you to approve before sending back a message or publishing a comment.
- Social networking & relationship building - Don't cold email or use cold call marketing. Reaching out to that influencer and asking them to post about your business or product can come off as spammy. We like creating valuable connections with people in your industry, and when the time is right, they'll be much more likely to share something their network will benefit from.
Spend less time running your social media business accounts and more time doing what you love to do!
Our Social Media Management Process
Our strategy puts in place a system of clarity, guidance, and documentation of the process. We need to determine who you want to be communicating with and how, what you want to achieve with your content, and the different ways you can effectively distribute that content to your target audience.
- Establish goals, define your success metrics and list challenges We discover exactly what you're wanting to achieve and how to measure the campaign.
- Strategize solutions, research, analyze the competition and determine your strengths & weaknesses We brain storm possible solutions to overcome challenges and create a tailored monthly strategy. We can even pinpoint days when competitors experienced the best engagement.
- Brainstorm, create content, and develop a posting schedule We brainstorm and plan content that will resonate with your audience. Designing and optimizing that content with relevant hashtags and links before scheduling posts offers more reach and more opportunity.
- Monitoring, audience listening and engagement We continuously monitor social networks for mentions, keywords, or topics relevant to your industry. We also run reports on your audiences engagement level with similar business. A lack of response or communication to your own followers can often be considered a "negative" response.
- Reporting and analysis We generate monthly reports so that we (and you) can see how the campaign has performed through various channels. Based off of the data we have, we then can determine what we should change, what we can do differently and what was most effective.