This redesign and development project provided various solutions by design. The goal was to make the site more user friendly, interactive, and in-turn increase memberships. We've put together data on how the changes we made improved their website. You can view the previous design here.
- Before the redesign, the homepage was bare, holding just a large version of the logo.
- The lack of an online contact form meant that they were missing out on inquires - especially during weekends when businesses typically don't answer phone calls.
- The phone number failed to appear for users viewing the site in Chrome.
- The schedule and pricing info needed more visual appeal to make it easier to digest.
- The homepage became a strong landing page that offers up some of the most important sections and information the site has to offer.
- Utilized a general "pricing table" structure that's quick to read at a glance.
- Reorganized the schedule - breaking it out using all days of the week.
- Compressed and optimized images: in total, the compression saved about 20% which equates to a savings of 1.6MB.